Homestead-Miami Speedway was a blast to run all weekend. It felt amazing to represent Team Shelby South Atlantic Region, Mimessi Auto Design, Beta Tools of Italy – USA, Liquid Performance of America, DRIVING IMPRESSIONS on the track. We led from start to finish and won our 9th race of the season. 3 more races left to make it a full season sweep. We also had some very special announcements made today. One being that Marc Buoniconti is now representing me as my manager with goals of furthering my racing career. The other major announcement is that The Buoniconti Group has secured me a test atSebring International Raceway this coming Thursday in an Indy Lights car with Schmidt Peterson Motorsports. I am very excited to try my hand at open wheel racing. Keep following for updates on the test and the remainder of the season.
- Hopping back in this @porsche 911 GT3 Cup Car in April
- Making the cover SportsCar Magazine for February 2017
- SCCA Majors at Sebring
- I will be Racing with RennsportKC in the Ford Mustang FR500 at Circuit of The Americas
- FARA Homesteads 4 Hour Enduro Race with Ansa in the Audi Sport R8
- Palm Beach Cars and Coffee 11-20-16
- Last Race of the 2016 season.