Very excited to be going back onto a street course for the Go Trans Am Racing – America’s Road Racing Series race at the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix. I will be piloting my #98 Beta Tools of Italy – USA, Liquid Performance of AmericaChevy Camaro. We are choosing to race this non points, showcase race to preserve our championship title, and Pirelli World Challenge Championships competition Ford PerformanceMustang. We will be back in our Mustang for New Jersey and the remainder of the season.
- Hopping back in this @porsche 911 GT3 Cup Car in April
- Making the cover SportsCar Magazine for February 2017
- SCCA Majors at Sebring
- I will be Racing with RennsportKC in the Ford Mustang FR500 at Circuit of The Americas
- FARA Homesteads 4 Hour Enduro Race with Ansa in the Audi Sport R8
- Palm Beach Cars and Coffee 11-20-16
- Last Race of the 2016 season.