Another great weekend for us with the Go Trans Am Racing – America’s Road Racing Series at New Jersey Motorsports Park – NJMP. We took our 19th Trans Am victory in comfortable fashion. A early lead in the race led to a caution splitting me from 2nd place. This allowed me to get a full lap lead on the field and cruise to another awesome finish. Our Ford Performance is all set for our next race at Road America with the Pirelli World Challenge Championships.
- Hopping back in this @porsche 911 GT3 Cup Car in April
- Making the cover SportsCar Magazine for February 2017
- SCCA Majors at Sebring
- I will be Racing with RennsportKC in the Ford Mustang FR500 at Circuit of The Americas
- FARA Homesteads 4 Hour Enduro Race with Ansa in the Audi Sport R8
- Palm Beach Cars and Coffee 11-20-16
- Last Race of the 2016 season.